Sodium Press TOM NPL-18HY
With this novel sodium press, suitable solvents can be dried easily and timesaving.
- The demand for dry solvents is growing in chemistry and pharmacy
- At Grignard reactions, metallic hydride reactions and recrystallizations, these presses are a valuable help
- Due to the hydraulic execution, the operation is child’s play
Advantages of the sodium press NPL-18HY
- The following sodium wires can be produced (option): 2.0 – 1.5 – 1.0 – 0.8 – 0.6 and 0.4 mm.
- Production of special nozzles according to customer specification
- Large drying surface when using small nozzles
- Production of lithium band without a heating system
- By means of special adapters, analytical samples and test tablets can be produced
- The press cylinder is made of stainless steel and can easily be cleaned
- The sodium press is portable and easy to install
Documents concerning Sodium Press NPL-18HY
- Leaflet_NPL (version: 30th of June, 2015)